How to Become a Practicing Astrologer
“Is Astrology a science or is it a spiritual art? Astrology, properly understood, is both a science and a spiritual art. It explains the paradoxes of existence and reveals the plan of life. It gives great inspiration and understanding to one’s own life.”
— Sri Goswami Kriyananda
How to Become a Practicing Astrologer is one of Sri Goswami Kriyananda’s key self-study courses. This unique and highly-acclaimed course has been researched, written and narrated by Goswami Kriyananda and in it he shares with you the skills, knowledge, insights and deep secrets that he has discovered during his many years of astrological study and from the more than 10,000 consultations he has given.
This 24-month self study program enables you to start wherever you are in your astrology studies – novice or experienced student – and gain the skills necessary to become a practicing astrologer. Learn the deeper meaning of the planets, signs, houses and aspects. Goswami Kriyananda draws upon his 60 years of experience as an astrologer to share esoteric techniques such as metaphysical methods to soften karma shown in a natal chart and how to interpret prenatal eclipses.
Astrology is a spiritual tool for self-improvement. It is a technique for guiding yourself and others to greater self-awareness and free will. It is also the art of proper timing. Special lessons on astrological counseling will teach you how to use astrology as both a predictive and spiritual tool for your clients. Practical professional advice on building an astrological counseling practice is also provided.
For your convenience, this self study program is divided into three parts. Each part includes either 13 or 18 recordings in MP3 format. You will also receive lessons, flash cards and horoscopes in PDF format to support and facilitate your learning.
This complete course includes more than 1,770 pages of astrology lessons in PDF format, including study guides, flash cards and self-help tests. A free copy of Goswami Kriyananda’s 420-page classic text, The Wisdom and Way of Astrology, is also a part of your program! The complete course includes 44 MP3 recordings.
How to Become a Practicing Astrologer covers the following topics:
- The planets, signs, houses and aspects as they relate to giving natal astrological consultations
- The knowledge and skills you’ll need to delineate any horoscope
- The art of understanding people by their Sun, Moon and Ascendant
- The secrets to interpreting transits and progressions (i.e., how to predict events)
- How Astrology reveals the karmas of this lifetime
- The importance of when to begin a vital life activity
- What the World Chart reveals
- How to determine the proper timing of events
- Past-life Astrology
- How to interpret lunations and prenatal lunar conjunctions
- The essential techniques for guiding people via Astrology
- Little known short-cuts for calculating charts
- When, where and how to set up your own astrological practice
- How to attract clients, obtain publicity, and set fees
Study guides and self-help tests with separate answer sheets are included for your self evaluation. In this way, you can be sure that you have mastered each unit before moving on to the next one. Your course materials will include:
- More than 120 MP3 audio recordings
- Three volumes of lessons in PDF format to support the recordings
- Special transcripts from Sri Goswami Kriyananda’s teaching library
- Seven different sets of flash-cards to assist your learning
- A variety of study guides and charts
- Study questions (with separate answers) for self-evaluation
- Other written material to help you see Astrology effectively
- Your personal natal horoscope
- 20 horoscope blanks for creating your own horoscopes
- Sri Goswami Kriyananda’s book The Wisdom and Way of Astrology